True Colors Scrapbook Layout
The same photo looks different with each painted color-repeat on the same page for a big impact from Krylon.
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Blue (#9021)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Yellow (#9024)
- Krylon Stained Glass Color - Red (#9020)
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Metallic Textured Paints - Silver (#8261)
- White and Black Cardstock
- Die cut letters
- Star Nailheads
- Craft Wire
- White Pencil
- Chalk Pencils
- Lettering Templates (optional)
- Spray black cardstock with Krylon® Make It Stone!® Let dry.
- Print photo three times onto white cardstock.
- Spray each photo with one coat (different color for each) of Krylon® Stained Glass Color.
- When dry, tear edges of photos and mount on black cardstock.
- Cut out letters (“TRUE”) from Make It Stone!® Paper with a lettering template or freehand. Mount on cardstock.
- Die cut other words in the title (“I see your”).
- Make the word “Shining” with wire, and attach to black cardstock with “wire staples”. (Note: To make wire staples, poke two small holes in the paper on either side of the wire you want to attach. Bend a small piece of wire and stick the ends through the two holes you just made – around the wire element that is being attached. One the back, bend the wires so they are flat.)
- Attach wire and nailhead border along one side of the photos.
- Outline hand printed titling with chalk pencils.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.