Three Rainbows Layout
Using several different Design Sets from the Fiskars Fuse Creativity System®, you can create a collage-style layout that is beautiful, creative, and fun! Scrapbook layouts, like this Three Rainbows Layout, can be used for any occasion! Mix and match styles, papers, and colors to create a look that's truly unique and fun.
You can find this project, as well as many others, in our free downloadable eBook, Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Ideas for Handmade Cards, and More Paper Crafts from Fiskars!
- Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set
- Medium Design Set 100810 - Scalloped Square
- Medium Design Set 101890 - Curvy Square
- Medium Design Set 101900 - Frame
- Medium Design Set 101880 - Tag
- Medium Design Set 101920 - Stamp
- Mini Design Set 102400 - Flower
- Alphabet stickers – American Crafts/Jillibean Soup
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Digital printable – Laina Lamb for Cocoa Daisy
- Embellishments – American Crafts/Maya Road/Pebbles
- Patterned paper – October Afternoon/Elle’s Studio/My Mind’s Eye/Crate Paper/Studio Calico/Jenni Bowlin
- Spray ink – Tattered Angels
- Tin foil
- Twine – My Mind’s Eye
Using the Stamp Design Set, cut a stamp from tin foil. Spray ink medium onto the tin foil stamp and place it face down on the outer edges of a piece of cardstock that you want to be your layout background. Spray some ink onto the cardstock in a few quick sprays. Let it dry fully for a distressed look.
Choose several pieces of coordinating patterned paper. Take several different square-shaped Design Sets, layer your paper in these dies, and pass the dies through the Fuse machine. The Design Sets used in this sample layout included the Scalloped Square, Curvy Square, Frame, Tag, and Stamp Design Sets. Arrange your pieces as shown in the photo, or any way that you would prefer!
Arrange a few photos over the layered squares – I chose to use three or four in my layout. Add a title with alphabet stickers.
- Add embellishments as desired. Finally, the Flower Mini Design Set is cut from coordinating patterned paper and arranged near the layout title, to add a bit dimension to the layout.