Sailing Day with Dad Scrapbook Layout
Document a day sailing out on the water with this unique scrapbook layout. The iron-on ribbons create a background reminiscent of waves.
- 12x12 paper- Far & Away Scrapbooks, Jonah Sutherland Collection, #7015 Nets
- Miscellaneous blue printed paper in coordinating colors
- cream parchment
- Mrs. K's Iron-On Ribbon: 6010, 6220, 6450
- Mini iron or household iron
- Kreinik Teflon Press Cloth
Turn your iron onto the highest heat setting and let it heat thoroughly.
- Cut your blue paper scraps to the desired sizes. This will vary based on the size of your photos. For your title and journal square, cut the parchment paper slightly smaller than the blue papers to go behind them, and glue them together. Glue the larger decorative blue paper to your background.
- Begin to iron on your threads: laying the thread at a starting point, cover with the Teflon press cloth, and press for several seconds until the thread adheres. We used the 6010 Pearl as an lshaped border along the left and top sides. We outlined the blue rectangles with 6450 Royal Blue.
- Iron around the edges of your parchment squares with the 6220 Filigree. For uniform corners, it helps to start your thread in the center of the bottom side. When you have finished embellishing them, attach your journaling square and your title to the page.
- Attach your photos to your page.
Read NextOur Garden Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.