Romantic Wedding Scrapbook Layout
Textured paints, stickers, and fabric trim create a beautiful page that's easy to complete from Krylon.
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Textured Paints - Charcoal Sand (#18202)
- Fabric Trim
- Printed Embossed Patterned Paper
- Big Daisies Stickers
- Cardstock- green, white
- Small piece of green handmade paper
- Trim green cardstock to 12" × 4". Mount on left side of patterned paper. Mount fabric trim over paper.
- Spray white cardstock with Make It Stone!®. Let dry. Mount photo on stone cardstock and trim.
- Place large daisy stickers at bottom of the photo frame. Add smaller stickers around frame.
- Spray a few smaller daisy stickers with Glitter. Let dry.
- Place a few daisy stickers on side border.
- Trim patterned paper and place near bottom of craft tag.
- Place small piece of handmade paper over patterned paper on tag.
- Spray a small piece of vellum with Glitter. Let dry.
- Journal on vellum and place on tag.
- Fold tag over at the top and secure with glittered covered daisy.
- Mount on layout.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.
Read NextVintage Wedding Day Scrapbook Layout