Our Visit with Santa
Create a Christmas-themed scrapbook page from AMACO using metal embossing, woven wire and filigree findings.
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets – Bright Gold
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets – Bright Red
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® Soft Metal Sheets – Mint Green
- AMACO® Wiremesh® Woven Wire Fabric – Brass
- Sizzix Dies - Fun Serif Alphabet, Photo Corners, and Super Crescent Tag
- JewelCraft - Gold Filigree Findings and Ruby Cabochons
- Timeless Touches - Gold and Deep Red Fibers
- Krylon - Gold Leafing pen
- Glue Dots - International Mini Glue Dots
- DMD Paper Reflections Cardstock
- Using Sizzix die cut machine; cut title from Red ArtEmboss®. Gently crinkle letters and then smooth flat. Cut tag and photo corners from Brass WireMesh®.
- Adhere title letters to green cardstock. Journal with gold pen. Add photo corners with glue dots and matt with dark green cardstock.
- Cut two 12 inch by 1 inch strips from Red ArtEmboss®. Crinkle and smooth flat. Adhere to layout as shown.
- Matt tag made with Brass WireMesh® to dark green cardstock. Add Gold ArtEmboss® to tag along with a small strip of crinkled Red ArtEmboss®. Hand cut two Green ArtEmboss® holly leaves and draw emboss veins onto leaves and adhere to tag. Add cabochons and filigree finding to tag. Thread fibers through tag and adhere tag to layout.
- Matt first photo to Red crinkled ArtEmboss® and dark green cardstock. Adhere to layout. Matt vertical photo with Red crinkled ArtEmboss®, WireMesh® Brass and dark green cardstock, cutting the cardstock larger on one side. Adhere two filigree findings and one cabochon to matt, and adhere to layout.