Our Family 03 Scrapbook Page
Copper embossing makes for an elegant scrapbook page from AMACO for a family photo.
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® — Light Copper
- AMACO® WireForm® — Copperform Mesh
- AMACO® Metal Stamp Art Ink Pad — Black
- All Night Media Alphabet Stamps
- DMD Paper Reflections Cardstock
- Therm O Web Zots Adhesive Dots
- Stamp title and journaling onto Light Copper. Heat set ink using heat tool.
- Cut title and journaling into rectangle shapes as shown.
- Matt title and journaling with brown cardstock. Rub black ink onto edges of brown cardstock.
- Matt photo with brown cardstock. Rub black ink onto edges of brown cardstock.
- Adhere AMACO® WireForm® Copperform Mesh to left side of layout as shown.
- Adhere photo, title and journaling to layout.
- Add two photos to bottom right corner of layout.
- Cut triangle pieces out of AMACO® ArtEmboss® Light Copper and adhere to layout corners.