Mardi Gras Scrapbook Layout
Just as vibrant as any Mardi Gras parade, the vivid colors and textures of this scrapbook page from Krylon perfectly commemorate the festivities.
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Gold Chiffon (#603)
- Green scrapbook page 12" × 12"
- Purple cardstock 12" × 12"
- Hot Pink cardstock 12" × 12"
- Large spiral punch
- Large round punch
- Pink feathers and jewels as desired
- 13 Self-adhesive letters of choice
- Spray green scrapbook paper with Gold Chiffon Webbing Spray and allow to dry.
- Cut two pink cardstock rectangles 5" × 7". Cut one purple rectangle 3" × 5" and punch a round hole in upper left corner.
- Trace two mask shapes onto purple card stock and cut out. Outline edges of mask, rectangles, and hole on purple card with 18 KT Gold Leafing Pen. Draw lines from the edges of the pink cards with 18 KT Gold Leafing Pen.
- Spray digital photos with Preserve It!®. Spray back of pink cardstock with Spray Adhesive and apply to page as shown. Thread beads through hole in purple card. Spray back with Spray Adhesive and apply to page. Repeat with photos and mask shapes.
- Apply self-adhesive letters to spell mardi gras to purple card. Add other captions as desired.
- Punch spirals from pink and purple papers and embellish with 18 KT Gold Leafing Pen. Glue in place. Add feathers and other trims as desired.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.
Read NextLove This Moment Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.