Love You Forever Layout
This precious Love You Forever Layout is a great way to remember your favorite wedding photos. With one simple photo and a variety of colorful embellishments, you can create a stunning scrapbook layout that's eye catching and beautiful. This would also make a lovely gift for a newly married couple if you frame the page in a 12x12 shadow box frame.
- Die-cut Sentiments (2pk) - Vintage Notes
- Journaling Cards (24pcs) - Vintage Notes
- 12 x 12” Paper Pack Linen (32pk) - Vintage Notes
- Decoupage Medley (2pk) - Vintage Notes - Mum
- Decoupage Medley (2pk) - Vintage Notes - Love
- 20m Bakers Twine (3pcs) - Capsule - Spots & Stripes Pastels
- 6 x 6” Filigree Papers (5pk) - Vintage Notes
- 6 x 6” Cards/ Envelopes Delicate Filigree (6pk) - Vintage Notes
- Fat Quarters (5pcs) - Capsule - Spots & Stripes Pastels
Trim rose stripe paper to measure 29x29cm. Distress and pinch the edges forwards and adhere centrally onto a sheet of the peach doily paper.
Trim the large doily shape from the paper and adhere centrally.
Trim the bottom panel from the filigree Love card. Tuck beneath a large photo on the right hand side.
Tear a 2.5cm wide strip of the dotty fabric and a 4.5cm wide strip of the green stripe fabric. Knot together at regular intervals using the yellow Capsule Baker’s Twine.
Adhere to the bottom of the photo.
Trim the circle heart section from the filigree paper. Tuck behind the photo along with the ‘together’ journaling card.
Cut out the ‘LOVE’ section from the filigree card and thread a double row of Bakers Twine through. Wrap around the page, securing on the reverse.
Add some scraps of the fabric to the top left of the photo, folding the ends to the reverse of the page.
Pop out the die-cut hearts and cluster over the fabric strips to the top left, using 3D foam pads to add dimension.
Apply the die-cut ‘LOVE’ letters beneath the filigree section and the tag to the top left. Add a flower die cut.
- Cluster additional tags to state ‘I Love You’ and ‘Always’ to the bottom left of the photo, adding a final tag for the important dates.
Read NextOur Family Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.