Just Married Scrapbook Layout
Create a beautiful Just Married page with this wedding scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. A black and white theme pairs with subtle hearts for a sweet yet elegant wedding layout.
- Silver Wedding & Anniversary Scrapbooking Dazzles™ 4002808
- Finished in a Flash™ Wedding 4005289
- Dazzle™ Transfer Sheet 4001854
- Foam tape 4000074
- Zots™ Adhesive dots 7505580000
- 12x12 white and pink cardstocks
- Trim the black and tan swirl paper into a 11 ¾” square and mat with white cardstock. Adhere the heart borders across the top of the page with “Just Married” at the center top. Glue a black dot border punch-out across the center with a silver Dazzle™ border above and below it.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with pink cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border and mat with black swirl paper, leaving a 3/8” wide border and glue over the center of the border. Adhere corner Dazzles™ to the top and bottom right corners.
- Use the Transfer sheet to remove the “innie” from the large heart Dazzle™ and adhere to pink cardstock. Cut around the heart and foam tape to the lower left corner. Line a small swirl flower with black and foam tape to the bottom left corner of the heart. Adhere 3 heart Dazzles™ to the bottom left. Glue dot a small tag punch-out and black bow to the right side of the heart.