Fifth Grade Scrapbook Layout
This is a great easy scrapbook layout from Spellbinders for any boy themed page but it works especially well to highlight age. Use this free scrapbook layout to commemorate your favorite boy's school year like this simple Fifth Grade Scrapbook idea.
- Spellbinders Die Templates S4-092 Stars, S4-128 Classic Squares Small, S4-081 Tags 5, L2-09 Julius Font
- Prism Papaya Puree Dark and Sage Medium cardstocks
- Scrappin’ Sports & More Academic patterned papers and Fifth Grade rub-ons
- Creative Impressions star brads and paperclip
- Copic YR09 marker
- White gel pen
- Using the orange paper, cut/emboss a pair of different sized Stars (S4-092), Tags 5 (S4-081) and Classic Squares Small (S4-128).
- From green paper cut the year—don’t forget the apostrophe. Add them to the large star, and cut a small star. Add it to an orange star.
- Embellish one of the tags by embossing a star die into it.
- With patterned paper, trim around swoosh, title letters and the circular element. Adhere to the cardstock base.
- Crop and mat photos. Add them to the page.
- Assemble the remaining elements of the page: journaling, rub-ons, white doodle stars, star paperclips and star brads.