Family Love Scrapbook Layout
Textured paints, beads and wire dress up this simply elegant scrapbook layout from Krylon.
- Krylon Webbing Spray - White Whisper (#602)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- 26 Gauge Wire, Non-Tarnish Silver
- Alphabet and Heart Nailheads
- Craft True Love Beads
- Square Die Cuts
- Cardstock - blue, white
- Glue Dots
- Pop-Up Glue Dots
- Spray white Webbing on one 12" × 12" sheet of blue cardstock, according to directions. Let dry.
- Using die cut machine, cut six squares out of webbed cardstock. Cut two squares in half, mat with white and add to corners of the layout.
- Computer journal on blue cardstock, and tear bottom. Add heart nailheads and mat with white and white webbed cardstock.
- Mat four remaining squares with white cardstock. Adhere letter nailheads to the squares. Add beads to wire and wrap around squares. Adhere to blue cardstock using Pop-Up Glue Dots. Mat with white and adhere to layout using Memory Glue Dots.
- Spray photos with Preserve It! Gloss. Let dry. Mat photos with white webbed cardstock and white cardstock. Adhere to layout.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.