Sea Stone DIY Ring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this easy DIY jewelry tutorial, you'll learn how to turn a pretty sea pebble into a gorgeous, handmade ring."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Glue (I use E6000, but any glue for jewelry will be great)
- Paint brush
- Ring base (I chose silver)
- Sea pebble
Paint the stone in whatever colors you love. I created a ring with my two favorite colors for the summer season and in a simple, geometric pattern.
When you have finished painting, let the stone dry completely.
Put glue in the ring base and glue the rock onto the base.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Round Lace Doily
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets
- Carron Cake Beanie
- Wavy Shells Pocket Scarf
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home