Rose Garden Ring
Do you have a green thumb? Why not show it off with a pretty vintage ring? A Rose Garden Ring from Linda Peterson is an inexpensive spring craft that looks like an antique. Get ready for compliments - this piece looks pricey and sophisticated!
- Ring finding with round flat top
- Vintage floral charms or other charms of choice
- Bead cap
- Misc. Beads (optional)
- Aleene’s Jewelry and Metal Glue
- Glue the bottom flower charm onto ring finding.
- Glue second flower charm onto ring.
- Glue bead cap to center.
- Glue bead inside bead cap.
- Allow ring to dry completely before wearing.
For a comprehensive video tutorial, check out How to Make a Vintage Rose Ring.