Glittered Snowflake Ring
What's better than one sassy ring? Two sassy rings! Show off your holiday bling with this Glittered Snowflake Ring from Savannah Starr. Made with some simple materials and joined with a simple chain, these flashy rings are great for the winter season. The great thing about these cute joined rings is that you can wear them from Christmas all the way through New Year's! As long as there's snow on the ground, feel free to show off your flashy snowflake accessories!
- Glitter snowflake ornaments – small or medium size suitable for rings
- Adjustable ring findings
- Jewelry chain
- Jewelry pliers
- Jump rings
- Snowflake buttons
- E-6000 Glue
- Toothpick – to apply glue
- Plastic water or drink bottles. Mark and cut off the top of bottle approximately 3” from top. You will use these to hold rings while drying.
- Scissors – to cut off water bottle top
- Rhinestones and/or glitter dots
Glue snowflake ornament or snowflake button to ring finding with glue. Let dry face down for 1 – 2 hours until glue starts to set.
Set rings into water bottle tops to hold steady while completing next steps.
Add jump ring to hole in ornament or end of snowflake. (Watch video for suggestions on how to add jump ring to snowflake.)
Attach each end of chain to jump rings with pliers.
- Glue additional layers of snowflakes to ring. Top off with rhinestones or glitter dots.
Read NextRainbow Jeans Ring