Cord DIY Ring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This bold, bohemian DIY ring is really easy to make!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeRing
- Ring base
- Jewelry Glue (or any strong glue)
- Beads or buttons
Put glue drops on the ring base and put the cord onto the base by creating circles.
When you finish the circles, leave a free spot.
Choose if you are going to use buttons or beads. I have selected an orange milefiori bead. Put glue on your bead and put it in the free spot of your ring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home