Pig Paper Plate
Make a little pink piggy face on a paper plate in pink! Simple crafts with kids can be so much fun. This Pig Paper Plate is a great craft for kids on a rainy day or just because. Animal lovers will especially appreciate this project. Use a small cup to add dimension to the project and give your pig a little nose. Buttons can be glued on to create adorable little nostrils. If you need a fun after school activity or simply want to keep the little ones busy on a Saturday afternoon, lay out some paper plates and a few paint colors. In no time, your little crafters will have a sea of handmade pigs to show off and display.
- FolkArt Acrylic Colors - Parisian Pink 2233, 2 oz. and FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice 938, 2 oz.
- 2 paper plates
- 1 Styrofoam cup (or recycled fruit cup)
- Craft glue
- Wax paper
- 2 small black buttons
- Red construction paper
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut pig ears from second plate. Glue on whole plate as shown.
- Cut cup 2” up from bottom. Glue bottom onto center of plate. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Parisian Pink. Let dry.
- Cut mouth from red construction paper. Glue on plate.
- Glue buttons on nose.
- Using small brush and licorice, paint eyes and eyebrows.
Read NextDIY Colored Pencils