Goldfish Paper Plate
Make a goldfish friend with a paper plate and some paint. Get the kids involved with their new goldfish friends with this fun Plaid kids craft project. They can even give the goldfish a name!
- 225 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Pumpkin, 2 oz.
- 44219 - Apple Barrel ® Brush Sets - Wood Brush Set, Flats
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 2 paper plates
- 1 Styrofoam cup
- Craft glue
- Wax paper
- 2 large black buttons
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut out fins and eyes from second paper plate.
- Glue fins in place on other plate – refer to photo.
- Cut bottom off of Styrofoam cup so it measures 3”. Glue on paper plate lower than center. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Pumpkin. Let dry.
- Glue white paper eyes in place. Glue buttons in middle.
- Using small brush, paint eyebrows and fish-scales as shown.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Rainy Day Crafts"
Rainy Day Crafts
Stuck inside with nothing to do? If you are looking for last minute craft ideas due to rainy weather, look no further! Make fun rainy day crafts for kids today!