Goldfish Paper Plate
Make a goldfish friend with a paper plate and some paint. Get the kids involved with their new goldfish friends with this fun Plaid kids craft project. They can even give the goldfish a name!
- 225 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Pumpkin, 2 oz.
- 44219 - Apple Barrel ® Brush Sets - Wood Brush Set, Flats
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 2 paper plates
- 1 Styrofoam cup
- Craft glue
- Wax paper
- 2 large black buttons
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut out fins and eyes from second paper plate.
- Glue fins in place on other plate – refer to photo.
- Cut bottom off of Styrofoam cup so it measures 3”. Glue on paper plate lower than center. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Pumpkin. Let dry.
- Glue white paper eyes in place. Glue buttons in middle.
- Using small brush, paint eyebrows and fish-scales as shown.
Read NextDIY Colored Pencils