Tie-Dyed T-shirt Quilt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Note: This project require you to have tie dye t-shirts ready to go, head on over to our tie dye patterns list to pick out a few projects before you get started.
Combine the bright and bold colors to tie dye patterns with the cozy yet cheap feel of t-shirt quilt patterns when you make the Tie-Dyed T-shirt Quilt. This tutorial shows you how to use a handful of tie dye shirt patterns to make one lovely quilt. This free quilt pattern makes a fabulous picnic quilt, allowing you to spend a summer day dreaming back to the days you tie dyed at summer camp.
In the Blogger's Words: "Tie-dye recycled t-shirts to make a soft and cuddly quilt that is perfect to use as a picnic blanket."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Covered Basket Free Pattern
- Quick Father’s Day Card
- Personalized Baby Memory Cube
- Gratitude Letter [free printable]
- How To Make Air Dry Clay With Cornstarch & Baking Soda
- Homemade Scar Salve
- Rainbow Background Page
- Crochet Luxurious Washcloth And Face Scrubbie
- Repurposed Aquafina Bottle Bird Feeder
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home