Teapot Cover To Keep Tea Hot
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Enjoy your afternoon tea without it cooling down before you finish it with this practical and cute tea cozy! The free downloadable teapot cover pattern we have provided for you will fit most standard teapots. But even if your teapot isn’t standard in size, we’ll show you how to make a custom pattern for it from scratch. This project is fun and simple, which makes it suitable for both complete sewing beginners and experienced sewing veterans. It also doesn’t take long to finish, you can sew it in less than half an hour. This project is a must-do for all tea lovers as it makes the ritual of drinking hot tea enjoyable for much longer. Watch our video and learn how to make your new tea cozy right now! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home