Scrapbusting Mini - Improv Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I have got in to the habit of making a few of these scrappy improv blocks (3.5") every time I finish a project that leaves me with lots of little oddly shaped bits - like corners and crumbs. I'm building up quite a stash and the idea is that I will put them altogether into a quilt once I have enough. I love projects like this where you can use your scraps and slowly progress to something almost without trying! Full tutorial and more process shots on my blog Scrap Fabric Love!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size3 inches wide x 3 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- scrap fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home