North Wind Quilt Block
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to sew a North Wind Quilt Block during week 5 of our Spring Block of the Week! I can’t believe we’re already on Week 5!!!The North Wind quilt block uses half square triangles and squares. Just like the other blocks in this series, this quilt block is a nine patch block. The finished block will measure 12 ½” x 12 ½” square. Sew using a ¼” seam allowance throughout. Cut one 4 ½” square of light-colored fabric and one 4 ½” square of dark-colored fabric. Also cut four 5 ¼” squares of the same light-colored fabric. Finally, cut another four 5 ¼” squares of dark-colored fabric. The 5 ¼” squares will be used to make the half square triangles!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home