May Flower - Months Of Mugs Block Of The Month
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Months of Mugs block of the month quilt has begun! We’re starting with a cheerful flower for May. This quilt is appropriate for a quilter who is comfortable with basic techniques but it doesn’t require a lot of previous experience. Each month a new mug shape will showcase a seasonal design. Each block is made using traditional quilt piecing and straight seams. After twelve months, you’ll have a quilt any coffee or tea lover would enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Summer Coloring Pages
- Gnorman Gnome
- Duct Tape Recycled Robot
- Free Caftan Dress Sewing Pattern W/ Video Sew-along
- Crochet Diamond Bobble Pattern
- Picnic In The Park Jar Cozies
- Herringbone Poncho
- Harper Vest
- Exploring Stitches Crochet Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home