Heart Block Pillow Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It’s almost Valentine’s Day once again and here I am sewing up some more hearts! This time I have a Big Heart Block Pillow Pattern to share with you for your favorite day of love. This easy pillow pattern will fit an 18″ x 18″ pillow. I used my fluffy down feather ones for it and it turned out perfect. You could easily size it down to a 16″ x 16″ pillow by taking away 2″ from the borders. This pillow pattern is quite easy to sew and can be put together in less than an hour and such an easy way to add a punch of color to your decor. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size18 inches wide x 18 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home