This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
"9-Inch Quilted Trivet or Table Centerpiece Use the finished piece as a trivet to protect your counters and table from hot dishes. Since I used up some pastel pink, blue, and flower fabric, it will work beautifully as a centerpiece at a baby shower. This is one of five designs that I made using the pastel colors. If I need to make a quick gift for a teacher, a raffle basket donation, a housewarming gift, or a hostess gift, I have five mini quilt patterns to choose from. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size9 inches wide x 9 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric. Flowered, Blue, and pink colored fabric 1/8 yard of each.
- Backing fabric. One single piece measuring 12” X 12”.
- Batting. A piece measuring 12” X 12”, the same size as the quilt back.
- Binding. A length of fabric measuring 42” long and 2 1/2” wide.
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
- pins and clips
- sewing machine
- iron and ironing board
Read NextCute Cardio Quilt