This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
"We are so excited to bring you this easy-to-follow tutorial for the free Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern that will help you make a beautiful quilt in three different sizes. This pattern is suitable for beginners, so even if you have never made a quilt before, you will find this pattern straightforward and enjoyable. With a few simple steps and some creative fabric choices, you will be able to make a quilt that is both stunning and unique. We hope you find this post helpful and inspiring. Baby Quilt Size 38 x 38 inches Shown Throw Size Quilt 52 x 52 inches Twin Size Quilt 66 x 80 inches"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size38 inches wide x 38 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
- One fat quarter pack of 5 different fabric colors for the pinwheel blocks.
- 2 yards white fabric for the pinwheel blocks, sashing around the blocks, and the first and third border around the baby quilt.
- ½ yard of grey fabric pieced together for the second border.
- Backing Fabric 42 x 42 inches.
- Batting 42 x 42 inches.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
- The materials listed are for the baby quilt. The details for the throw quilt and twin quilt are on the website
Read NextPet Quilt With Upcycled Fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use