Bernat EZ Wool Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bernat EZ Wool Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The EZ Wool line of yarn from Bernat is a unique yarn that makes knitting even easier. The wool blend yarn has large loops incorporated that eliminate the need for any needles. The special yarn comes in 14 eye-catching colors.
Finger knitting is a great entry point to the world of knitting. Even if you have knit before, you are sure to find it fun because of how quickly projects come together. You can knit a blanket in just an hour or two!
This yarn is just as beautiful and well-constructed as the other yarns from Bernat. It is made from a blend that is 20% wool, 54% acrylic, 24% nylon, and 2% polyester. I found this to be quite the cozy blend of fibers!
Not only does this yarn look and feel great, it is also easy to clean. Like many Bernat yarns, this one is machine washable. This ensures your projects stay gorgeous for years to come!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Grace Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat EZ Wool Yarn!
- Chance to Win an All About Spinning Cotton Kit and DVD!
- Chance to Win an Easy Marble Paint Set!
- Chance to Win a YarnYAY! Subscription Box!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Simplicity Piping Wizard
- Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Thread Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home