Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Having the right tools to make the perfect project is very important, and if you don't have the proper tools it can be a complete disaster. Being a DIYer and crafting many projects means you must be prepared with all the necessities. With Westcott's 100 Watt Glue Gun you will be ready to put just about anything together.
Unlike any other product on the market, this hot glue gun is unique and has an exclusive safety feature to where the tip turns red when it's hot and ready to go; it'll be blue when it's nice and cool and ready for storage. With the perfect ergonomic trigger and handle you will easily be able to craft for hours at a time, comfortably. What's neat about this glue gun is there are two different options you can purchase; one is a low temp glue gun that reaches only 270 degrees and the other is a high temp glue gun that reaches 360 degrees. The tip is about 80 percent covered, so you don't have too much exposure if you accidentally bump it. The high temperature glue gun is great for marble, denim, glass, ceramic, stone, heavy fabrics and floral arrangements, while the low glue temperature glue gun is great for smaller items like styrofoam, silk, paper and plastic.
With a glue gun like this you only have to wait about a minute or two before it's completely heated and with the design of the tip you won't have to worry about a glue blob when you're ready to use it next time. With an easy-to-press trigger and its lightweight feel you can craft something up pretty quickly. The flip-out stand is great for when you need to put the glue gun down and work on another part of the project. You'll also notice an integrated glue stick holder for extra glue storage, so you'll always have an extra glue stick within reach. This is a tool every crafter needs to have.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Rit Dye
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a Zippy Loom!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Martha Stewart Cupcake Craft Punch
- Jennifer's Mosaics Reuseable Stepping Stone Mold and Stained Glass Chips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home