Wagner HT400 Heat Gun
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wagner HT400 Heat Gun
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
View and purchase your own heat gun here.
Tools are an important component in craft projects, and Wagner is a trusted brand. The HT400 Heat Gun is versatile tool with endless uses including embossing and jewelry making. Dual heat settings, a retractable stand, and an easy-to-control design make it another winner from Wagner.
When I first unboxed this tool, I wasn't sure I really needed it, but after exploring the instructions and website, I have never been so sure that I do need it! It has a range of DIY, crafting, seasonal, and even food uses. Living in Chicago, the seasonal uses definitely jumped out at me. It is ideal for breaking up dangerous pieces of ice, molding hockey skates, and even thawing a frozen pipe.
This is truly one of the only tools I have ever found to help remove stickers and decals. It is perfect for getting your city sticker off at the end of the year. When doing a DIY project, this is the tool to have on hand. It is great for loosening tough bolts and removing paint. Some of the "odd ball" uses really got me. I tested the heat gun to defrost my freezer and was done with the task in minutes. You can even use it to make creme brulee, smores, and other recipes requiring a flame!
The tool allows you to control the temperature precisely. This keeps you from burning any items or overdoing it. The comfortable handle and lightweight make it a great choice for big and small projects, alike.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Antiquity Mosaics
- Win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home