Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit
Gifted by SEI
Reviewed by Jaclyn Holtzman
Tie-dyeing just got easier, and that is a wonderful thing. I, for one, am obsessed with all things tie-dye, and this S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit makes the process simple. Tie-Dye shirts aren't the only way to rock the rad fad. Tie-Dye your sheets, your socks, your ribbon, paper, and more, and you'll always feel bright. This convenient kit is a value pack filled with every color in the rainbow and a bonus pink hue.
The secret to these wonderful helpers is that each color comes in its own spray bottle, so you can completely control how much dye is being expelled. On the other hand, regular dye requires a haphazard, guessing dip that may result in an entirely blue item of clothing. The Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit is the answer to your tie-dye qualms.
Each color is two fluid ounces, which means that you can make multiple wardrobes full of tie-dye clothes and you'll still have some to spare. Really, though, is there anything better than a well-tie-dyed pair of pants? Yes, that is a thing, and a great thing. Especially for little kids.
The little ones would absolutely love having a tie-dye kit at their fingertips. Next time they spill spaghetti sauce on their brand-new, white shirt, you'll have the perfect excuse to tie-dye, and no yelling needs to be done. Use this kit to keep a dozen six year olds busy at a sleepover or to keep your two angels occupied for the duration of a rainy day. Whatever the occasion, you'll be thrilled to have the S.E.I Tumble Dye Tie-Dye Kit in your possession.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- Viva Pearl Pen
- Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Thread Set
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Elmers Craft Bond Gel Pens
- Twistz Bandz Bracelet Kit
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Hayfield Tank Top
- Diy Dog Leash
- Summer Diy Sunglasses Case
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Flower Pot Make Over
- Custom Ties
- Easy Avocado Sail Boat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home