We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Edited by Shufunotomo Co., Ltd.
Gifted by Vertical Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I remember doing origami for the first time. I was in middle school and my friend and I would write each other notes and fold them up into fun origami shapes before passing them to each other. We made boxes, shapes, animals, and balloons. We’d always try to one up the other with a new cool design, and before long, I became a paper folding queen!
Now, several years later, my love of origami still remains strong, only now it’s for a different purpose. As a renegade baker, I look to origami to package my baked goods, as well as the crafts and projects I sell. That’s why I’m so glad that I found Practical Origami: Folding Your Way to Everyday Accessories.
Practical Origami is filled with great uses for paper, from unique and clever gift wrapping ideas to coasters, cards, and great organizational ideas. Each project is laid out step by step, with helpful illustrations and directions that are simple and easy to follow.
As I worked my way through Practical Origami, I came across the perfect Father’s Day craft…these cute Shirt and Tie Cards and Envelopes. They’re really the cutest things ever and so easy to make. You can fill them with a gift certificate, gift card, or just a loving and meaningful message for dad.
With the help of Practical Origami, you may never have to buy a card, gift bag, gift box, or food container ever again!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Practical Origami
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Hot Ribbon Art
- DCWV Paper Pack Collection
- Rit Dye
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home