Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Momenta, a brand known for fabulous paper crafting supplies, now has a die cutting machine to rival the best. The easy-to-use Freestyle Die Cutting Machine is wonderfully designed for your paper crafting needs. It includes everything you need for cutting and embossing using cardstock, vellum, foil, glitter, and aluminum.
I love how simple this die cutting machine is to assemble and start using right away. All you need to do is attach the handle and it is ready for your crafting needs. The instructions are simple to follow even if you have never used a die cutting machine. A base plate, plus two top plates are included for use, depending on whether you are cutting or embossing. I tested both functions and was pleased with the results. The handle is easy to turn and the finished pieces speak for themselves. Both thin and thick metal dies work well and won't damage the plates or machine.
The Freestyle is perfect for using with cardstock to add embellishments to handmade cards, as well as scrapbooks. I was able to crank out, pun-intended, all my holiday cards in just one afternoon. The 6" platform is compatible with the fabulous accessories from Momenta, as well as other popular brands.
I especially like how small this machine folds up to be. That, along with the light weight of less than 8 pounds, make it easy to take on the go and craft from anywhere. Whether new to paper crafts, or a seasoned crafter, you will find this a fantastic tool to add to your collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Artfolds Book Art
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home