Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Momenta, a brand known for fabulous paper crafting supplies, now has a die cutting machine to rival the best. The easy-to-use Freestyle Die Cutting Machine is wonderfully designed for your paper crafting needs. It includes everything you need for cutting and embossing using cardstock, vellum, foil, glitter, and aluminum.
I love how simple this die cutting machine is to assemble and start using right away. All you need to do is attach the handle and it is ready for your crafting needs. The instructions are simple to follow even if you have never used a die cutting machine. A base plate, plus two top plates are included for use, depending on whether you are cutting or embossing. I tested both functions and was pleased with the results. The handle is easy to turn and the finished pieces speak for themselves. Both thin and thick metal dies work well and won't damage the plates or machine.
The Freestyle is perfect for using with cardstock to add embellishments to handmade cards, as well as scrapbooks. I was able to crank out, pun-intended, all my holiday cards in just one afternoon. The 6" platform is compatible with the fabulous accessories from Momenta, as well as other popular brands.
I especially like how small this machine folds up to be. That, along with the light weight of less than 8 pounds, make it easy to take on the go and craft from anywhere. Whether new to paper crafts, or a seasoned crafter, you will find this a fantastic tool to add to your collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
- Artfolds Book Art
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Practical Origami
- Enter to win a Crochet Hook Set!
- Styletech Craft Vinyl and Tools
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home