Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls
Purchased By: Reviewer
Provo Craft Cricut
Reviewed By: Hannah Gettleman
If you’re looking for a fun new way for your child to explore his or her imagination, be sure to pick up this Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge from the Provo Craft Cricut collection. Your child can make an entire town of paper dolls to play with and outfit them for any adventure their imagination takes them. It is so simple and easy to assemble, and with 100 doll and clothing options, as well as props such as guitars, beach toys and trucks, your child will never run out ideas for creative exploring.
Depending on the machine you use, cuts can range from small to large. With the regular Cricut, they are usually 1 inch to 5 ½ inches; with the Cricut Create, they can be ¼ inch to 11 ½ inches, and with the Cricut Expression, the dolls can range from ¼ inch to 23 ½ inches. No matter the size of your Cricut, your child’s new play friends will be bursting with excitement.
The kit includes one keyboard overlay, the cartridge and an easy-to-follow instruction booklet. Your child will never run out of ideas with themes such as seasons, sports and professions. The collection features dolls doing everyday things that you do in your everyday life. However, this kit is not just for children. If you’re a savvy crafter and need a refreshing change of ideas, you’ll also love this kit. I used this kit on a rainy Saturday afternoon, and made a doll play in the rain, complete with a cute red raincoat and polka dot rain boots. It’s such a cute activity to do with your kids, but they can also be useful for work or anywhere around the house. Use the latest Cricut cartridges to create unique designs for every adventure. The possibilities are so versatile and endless, you’ll never be bored.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win an Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn Bundle!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn!
- Raffia Yarn
- Chance to Win a Gina K. Designs Stamp 'n Foil Prize Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home