Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I don't know about you, but I love roaming garage sales and thrift stores looking for project ideas. I've upcycled and recycled my way to some awesome DIY home accessories, and I never stop looking for inspiration for my next DIY project.
With the recent warm weather we've been having here in the Midwest, I've been looking to create some lovely vases to help display the flowers I've clipped from my garden. I had a lot of empty wine bottles and glass vases that were just begging to be painted, and I was so excited to use this new TintIT Multi-Use Transparent Dye from Design Master to create my projects!
Available in a wide variety of colors, including Sepia, Chartreuse, Sunflower, Strawberry, Gold Shimmer, Sapphire, Mango, Plum, Jade, and Pinkolicious (my favorite!), the TintIT Multi-Use Spray Paint quickly adds sheer vibrant color on raw, painted, or pre-finished items without hiding surface details. This spray paint dries in minutes and will not smear when moistened. It also won't curl or warp paper, so you can use it on scrapbook layouts and handmade card designs as well.
Before I got started crafting, I wanted to see what this spray paint looked like on paper...so I gathered 10 old book pages and gave each page one coat of spray paint. As you can see, the paint gives the paper a nice tinted look and I can still see the words through the paint. These book pages only have one coat on them...naturally the more coats you add, the darker the paint, but I liked them just as is!
Top Row (from left to right): Sunflower, Strawberry, Sepia, Jade, Pinkalicious
Bottom Row (from left to right): Chartreuse, Mango, Sapphire, Plum, Gold Shimmer
Once I knew how this paint would look, I got to work! First I took an old wine bottle and decoupaged it with old book pages. Then I gave it a quick coat of the Jade TintIT Spray Paint and let that dry. Once the paint was dry, I gave it a second coat, spraying heavier in some locations to give it more of a worn look. Finally, after the second coat was dry, I gave it a quick dusting with the Gold Shimmer TintIT Spray Paint to finish it off!
I also wanted to see what this spray paint would look like on a simple glass vase...I had an empty jar lying around my recycling bin, so I gave it one coat of the Strawberry TintIT Spray Paint and I LOVE how it turned out! The glass is still see-through but it has a lovely red tint to it that would be beautiful for Valentine's Day or Christmas decor.
Looking for more crafty inspiration? Check out all the other cool things you can make with this amazing assortment of TintIT Multi-Use Spray Paint:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- Practical Origami
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Chance to Win a Wagner HT400 Heat Gun!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Artfolds Book Art
- Win some Knot Easy Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Twinkle Twinkle Litttle Santa Star
- Arctic Gem Beanie
- Sloth Coffee Cozy
- Polar Puff Messy Bun Hat
- Super Quick Chunky Cowl
- Randy the Reindeer Cactus
- Striped Thicket Stitch Blanket
- Twisted Shells Ear Warmer
- Once in a Blue Moon Triangle Scarf/Shawl
- The Ava Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home