Silk Sari Wrap Skirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Silk Sari Wrap Skirt
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Silk Sari Wrap Skirts from Darn Good Yarn are sure to become a wardrobe staple. The skirts are incredibly eco-friendly since they are made in coops with reclaimed sari silk. They come in a variety of sizes and patterns to suit your needs and style.
Options are endless when it comes to these beautiful, fair-trade skirts from Darn Good Yarn. The silk used is recycled from actual saris and is ultra-soft and luxurious. The skirts are also very light-weight which makes the ideal for a hot day.
I love that these skirts have inclusive sizing. The four sizes include junior, women's, plus, and goddess to match your body type. Two lengths, ankle and mini, allow you to choose how much of your leg you would like exposed.
The skirts can actually be worn in a number of different ways. I prefer the longer length because you can make it into a gorgeous dress or top, too! Once you start experimenting with how you wrap your skirt, you will find there are many different, and beautiful ways to wear it!
No two sari skirts are identical because they are made with reclaimed fabric and by hand. This makes them a special choice to spice up the wardrobe. With numerious ways to wear the skirts, you will never be without a fun outfit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Antiquity Mosaics
- Win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home