Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Bernat Maker Home Dec yarn is a breathable yarn perfect for wearable crochet or knit projects. This yarn feels good to the touch, with its bulky weight. It’s stretchy, which makes this yarn great for hats, scarves, purses, and more.
When you're making wearables, you want to make sure your yarn washes well. Thankfully, this yarn can be machine washed and the color stays well. You can also machine dry it.
There are 16 colors of Bernat Home Maker Dec yarn, which is easy to work with, and feels good in your hands. There are 8 solids and 8 variegated yarns. The dye for these yarns is bright, bold, and eye-catching.
The recommended hook size for this yarn is US L-11/8 mm and the recommended needle size is US 11/8 mm. It's bulky, so projects work up relatively fast. The stretchy element of the yarn is forgiving as far as tension goes.
This yarn is an all-purpose yarn that can be used for DIY home decor projects like hanging planters, wall decorations, kitchen organizers, and more. There's plenty of inspiration out there to get started making all kinds of useful and pretty crochet and knit projects in your home. It's definitely a trend if you pop into a home and garden store.
It's very versatile and great to have on-hand so you can make whatever your heart desires. The texture makes it great for beginners to learn on, too.
This yarn will definitely enter your regular rotation if you give it a try!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Grace Yarn!
- Chance to Win an All About Spinning Cotton Kit and DVD!
- Chance to Win a YarnYAY! Subscription Box!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
- Win Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kits!
- Enter for your chance to win the Relaxing Yarn Medley!
- Assortment of Aleene's Tacky Glue Dry Adhesives
- Artfolds Book Art
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt [Free Printable]
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Extended Triangle Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Necklace And Junk Jar Jewelry Makeover
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home