Bernat Super Value Team Colors
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Worsted weight yarn in a huge variety of variegated colors- what more could you ask for in a yarn? Bernat Super Value yarn is the quintessential yarn when it comes to crocheting. It's easy to work with, easy to care for, and comes in basically every color imaginable including solids, ombres, and heathers. The variegated yarns come in amazing shades like Garnet/Grey, Red/White, Black/Gold/Red, Green/white, Navy/white and more. Of course these colors are perfect to show off that school spirit or your love of sports teams!
This 100% acrylic yarn can be machine washed in cool water on a delicate setting and tumble dried on low heat. Plus, it's a long-wearing yarn, so you know that wherever you make will definitely stand the test of time. If you crochet often, you know how important this is! It's always a nice feeling to know that whatever you make, you don't have to worry about it falling apart after 6 months of using it, or having to take extra special care when laundering it. And let's get real here, if you're a true fan of any team, then you know you're going to be wearing your item numerous times.
Aside from the the ease of care and variety of colors, my favorite thing about this yarn is how big the skeins are. Each solid skein contains approximately 426 yards of yarn, which is a fairly decent amount of yarn for one skein. The ombre skeins contain approximately 275 yards. Retailing at only $4.99 per skein, I understand now why they call this yarn line "super value!"
*Get 15% off your first purchase from Yarnspirations
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Antiquity Mosaics
- Win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- Cute Cups Mug Rug
- One Skein Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Rug
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home