12 Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Covers
Learn how to make a plastic canvas tissue box cover!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Spruce up your bathroom or bedroom with these plastic canvas tissue box covers. With tissue box covers to span a range of holidays and seasons, this collection is perfect for year-round decorating.
Learn how to make a plastic canvas tissue box cover! They are so easy to make and they're the perfect introduction to working with this hearty, classic material. These simple projects make great gift ideas for expecting moms and grandmas, as they can easily spruce up a bathroom or nursery. You can even add 3D effects to these tissue boxes to really make them stand out!
Perfect for adding some color and style to any room in your home, these plastic canvas tissue box covers are perfect for anyone, and can easily be customized to suit almost any home decor style.
Table of Contents
Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Covers
- Pretty in Pink Tissue Box
Start with a classic two-color pattern that would be perfect for a little girl's room or simply a bathroom done up in shades of pink.
- Hearts and Flowers Tissue Box Cover
Whether you want to feature this in your guest room as a Valentine's Day decoration or a year-round design, this sweet box features easy embroidered stitches for a charming and classic project.
- Lazy Daisy Tissue Box Cover
If you're not familiar with the lazy daisy stitch, this is the perfect opportunity to practice! Create a tissue box adorned with the sweetest flowers for spring.
- Music and Flowers Flower Box
Maybe you're looking for a tissue box to put near the piano! This is the perfect option for the music lover in your life. The pattern is for a flower box at a glance, but the design is easily customizable for tissues.
- Poinsettia and Stars Tissue Box Cover
This is a fabulously simple design for the new stitcher! Two of the sides of this box are plain white with a poinsettia silk flower sewn to each side, making this project amazingly beginner friendly.
- Hearts Plastic Canvas Flower Box
Decorate for Valentine's Day! Or, if hearts are part of your decor year round, keep this beautiful tissue box on display all twelve months of the year. It's a darling, country craft.
- Framed Flowers Tissue Box Cover
If you love the poinsettia box above, you'll love this one even more! This project is even MORE beginner friendly because you sew flowers to each side of it. No advanced stitchwork required!
- Window Frame of Flowers Tissue Box Cover
This tissue box will take you a little longer than many of the other designs in this collection, but the finished results are just so darling! Put a flower in every "window pane" with this sweet graph.
- Pretty Pastel Tissue Box Cover
Pastel hearts are perfect for the nursery or for spring decorating. You can even put this tissue box cover in the bathroom or living room during the Easter season.
- Daisy Tissue Box Cover
This sweet daisy is a simple design with the lovely finishing touch of a sweet bow. Framing the flower with a square of pink makes this design wonderfully classic.
- Hearts Plastic Canvas Tissue Box
Take your stitching skills to the next level when you learn how to embroider words on the box! Create a darling heart motif in the center of the panels and stitch the cursive "Love" for a darling Valentine's Day decoration.
- Christmas Shells and Bows Tissue Cover Box
Go for a more generic pattern that can be displayed in any room of the house! By creating rows of basic patterns, you'll love this tissue box. This example is done in Christmas colors, and you can easily swap the colors around to match any holiday and any decor in your home.
Love working with plastic canvas? Explore more ideas in our roundup of 29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
What is your favorite plastic canvas project you've tried?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Bunny Plastic Canvas Coasters
- 29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas
- 8 Plastic Canvas Stitches
- 17 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- Plastic Canvas Wind Spinner
- Minion Free Plastic Canvas Pattern
- 12 Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Covers
- Plastic Canvas Sun Catcher
- Window Frame of Flowers Tissue Box Cover
- Spirograph Necklace Plastic Canvas Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home