Pet in a Frame
Don't forget to honor your four-legged friends with a special frame of their own.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIP07 - Pets Pocket Template
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA174 - Milk Chocolate
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA242 - Fawn
- DA255 - Bahama Blue
- DA274 - Carousel Pink --- NEW!!
- DAW01 - White
- DAW235 - Citron Green
- DAW250 - Bubblegum Pink
- Assorted scrapbook papers
- Permanent ink pen
- Wooden frame
- Base frame with Fawn; shade edges with Burnt Umber. Spatter frame with Snow White and then again with Burnt Umber.
- Cut scrapbook papers to fit frame.
- Position decorative edge of template on frame and pounce with Snow White. Repeat as needed.
- Paws are based with Milk Chocolate and shaded with Burnt Umber and then with Lamp Black.
- Words are Lamp Black. Highlight and decorate them with Snow White.
- Base bones with Snow White and shade with Burnt Umber. Dots are Bright Orange, Bahama Blue, Burnt Umber, and Carousel Pink.
- Brown dogs are based with Milk Chocolate and have Burnt Umber ears. Black dogs are based with Lamp Black and have light Snow White ears.
- Words on frame top are based with Burnt Umber.
- Add work around bones with permanent ink pen.
- Adhere papers to frame.
- Add White Americana Acrylic Writer, Citron Green Writer, and Bubblegum Pink Writer to frame and paper. Let dry.
Refer to template and tools packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.