Keeper Of My Heart DIY Pendant
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Keeper Of My Heart Pendant designed using Relics & Artifacts "Rising Spirit II" resin heart, embossed in Cherries Jubilee powder, edges dipped in Mod Podge and Gold Rush crushed glass glitter. Decorated front with wood filigree icon, bling, metal keyhole, key and a charm attached to the top and bottom of the heart. Finally, Black Micro Beads were added to the gold glitter tulle piece along the side and all around the heart."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Prima Marketing Relics & Artifacts Rising Spirit III
- Cherries Jubilee Scented Embossing Powder by Scentsations
- Mod Podge- Matte
- Finnabair Gold Rush Crushed Glass Glitter
- Prima Marketing Epiphany Wood Icons
- Bling Jewelry String
- Prima Marketing Junkyard Findings Key Holes
- Prima Marketing A Victorian Christmas Chipboard and More
- Gold Glittered Tulle (Dollar Tree)
- Black Glass Micro Beadz
- Jump Rings- Rust
- Prima Marketing Vintage Trinkets
- Darice Heat Tool
Heat emboss resin heart with Cherries Jubilee powder.
Mod Podge around heart piece and dip in Gold Rush Crushed Glass Glitter. Let dry.
Glue Wood Icon to center of heart.
Add bling strand to inside around wood icon and string in a sweeping fashion around front of heart.
Glue Metal Key Hole on top of wood icon.
Glue Metal Key to side/front of heart.
Glue a piece of tattered Gold Glitter Tulle around side of heart.
Glue Black Micro Beadz around entire heart's edge.
Add jump rings to top and bottom of heart.
Attach Vintage Trinkets to jump rings at each end or add chain to top to make a necklace.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
- Vintage Spoon Pendants
- How to Make a Cross Pendant with Wire
- Skinner Blend Polymer Pendant
- Chandelier Pendant Necklace
- Decoupage Pendant Necklace
- Sparkly Pizza Box Spacer Pendant
- Sunglasses Pendant
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Pendant
- Horseshoe Nail Cross Necklace
- How to Make Necklace Pendants: 17 Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Azure Memories Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home