Cool Celtic Charm
You can find inexpensive jewelry at discount stores or flea markets, like this cool celtic pendent. Use metallic thread to update leathers cords or metal chains for a unique new look. Use a color thread to match the pendent or your favorite outfits.
- Necklace or bracelet
- #22 Tapestry needle or similar large-eye needle
- Kreinik Fine #8 Braid in a coordinating color
- Cut a length of #8 Braid and thread the Tapestry needle, tying a knot in the end of the thread.
- Beginning at the clasp area, pull the Braid through, tucking the knotted end into the clasp area to hide it.
- Weave the Braid in and out, between the necklaces own chain, or create your own decorative design.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.