Little Darling Banner Baby Shower Craft
Celebrate the arrival of a new bundle of joy with this Little Darling Banner Baby Shower Craft. This is one of the best and most unique baby shower crafts you'll ever find. Best of all, it's really easy to make, so it won't take blood, sweat and tears to complete. You can even save this banner and use it for another special occasion. Homemade baby shower decoration ideas can help you set the mood and enjoy the moment. If someone you know is about to receive a visit from the stork, offer to make this banner and help out with the shower preparations.
- Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Peach Silk
- Cotton Ball
- Coastal Waters
- Lavender Fields
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Tracing paper
- Transfer paper
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- #12 flat brush
- #1 round brush
- Use a #12 flat brush and load separately using Coastal Waters, Melonball, Chick, Peach Silk, Lavender Fields, and Flamingo to paint the flags. Rinse the brush between colors and at the end.
- Use a pen or pencil and the tracing and transfer papers to trace and transfer a letter from "Little" pattern and "Darling" pattern onto each flag.
- Use a #1 round brush to mix (3) parts Cotton Ball with (1) part Coastal Waters. Use the mix to paint on each letter.
- Rinse the brush.
- Use scissors to cut the jute into two long strings to make the two separate banners.
- Flip the flags face down in the correct order.
- Use a glue gun to attach the jute to the backs of all the flags, making the first banner say "Little" and the second one say "darling."
- Once fully dry, tie knots at the ends of the jute.
For more great home decor projects and paint craft ideas, check out our eBook Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics from DecoArt. You'll find DIY craft projects for all season.