DIY Tie Dye Plate
If you need tie dye shirt ideas, look no further than your own closet. This project will keep you busy and help you breathe new life into old t-shirts. This DIY Tie Dye Plate is an exciting summer craft that will produce cool plates to enjoy. If you're looking for great craft ideas for a birthday party, consider making these plates. Have your guests bring tie dye shirts to turn into fun cake plates. Now you can make your cake plate and use it too. This DIY Tie Dye Plate will keep everyone entertained for quite a while.
- Wooden plate
- Tie dye shirt
- Candlestick holder
- Foam brush
- Permeant glue
- Cut your T-shirt to fit your plate.
- Apply your glue onto your plate and smooth the fabric onto the plate.
- After the fabric is on the plate, be sure to finish glueing the fabric to the back of the plate.
- Glue your Candlestick holder to your plate with permeant glue like E6000.
- Apply a sealer layer onto the plate to seal your fabric onto your plate.