Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"First I cut up about twenty toilet paper rolls into one inch pieces. I then pinched these pieces to create an oval shape. Then I arranged them to my liking and with a hot glue gun, I began attached them to one another creating a flower like pattern. After the glue had dried completely, I painted over all exposed cardboard using yellow and pink acrylic paints. I also added an embellishment to the center using a hot glue gun."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Hot glue gun
- 20 empty toilet paper rolls
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Jewels (optional)
Cut toilet paper rolls into 1” pieces
Gently squeeze sides of each piece to create an oval shape
Arrange pieces to your liking until desired pattern is achieved
Hot glue each piece together section by section
Let glue dry completely
Using acrylic paints, gently apply desired colored to exposed cardboard
Let paint dry
(Optional) Add jewels or embellishments to project using hot glue gun for adhesive
NotesVery fun project! Easy for everyone to do!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Origami Tulip
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Coloring Therapy: Scribble Stress Away
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home