Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Got toilet paper? I know you do! It's something we can't do without! But did you ever think about making something decorative with it? As part of my contribution to the "Entry for Stay Home and Craft Challenge," here's a fun way to craft your time away making adorable toilet paper flower blooms! Great for home decor, party decorations and even gift toppers! It's so simple and easy! And the best part, you only need four items to make them: Toilet paper sections (5 per bloom), Tacky glue, Scissors, and Floral stem wire. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Toilet paper
- Tacky glue
- Floral stem wire
Tear off five toilet paper sections from the roll.
Square each section by folding diagonally in half, cutting off the excess paper.
Then fold again creating another triangle, and fold one more time, making sure to line up the edges evenly and smoothing the paper at the fold.
Here's a drawn-on line to show where to cut to make the eight petal bloom. But it's best to do this cut freehand. Start cutting at the side open edges, just below the middle section, around the next open edges and ending slightly lower at the middle folded area. The cut area should begin and end evenly across the same point.
Open the eight petals bloom.
Then fold it closed, staggering in-between and not evenly lined up. Add tacky glue along the bottom edge. Then gather the edge, twisting together forming a small center stem. Then make four more blooms the same way and let dry.
Next, fold a square toilet paper section into 4 parts and cut out. You will need an extra for five total. Then take one section and add a large dab of glue to center and along edges. Place a floral stem wire in the middle cupping paper around it to form a bud shape. Let dry.
Once the bud is dry, glue on the five flower blooms, one at a time, around the bud adjusting, curving the ends and fluffing petals to form larger flower.
Would you believe these lovely flower blooms are made from toilet paper? How cool is this!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Faux Stained Glass Coloring Book Pages
- Mandala Flowers Coloring Page
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page
- Pressed Flower Paper Lanterns
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Book Pages Feather Embellishments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home