Sheet Music Wreath
This is a delightful wreath for the music lover, one that is banded with sheet music rather than foliage! Make in three easy steps.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Round-Face Wreath, 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- Photocopied carols or other sheet music, 8-1/2" x 11" sheets, 40-50 pages on asst. neutral papers
- Coordinating silk flowers
- Coordinating ribbon, 1" x 1-1/3 yds.
- Wooden dowels (optional): 1/2" diameter; 3/4" diameter; 1" diameter
- Paper trimmer (optional)
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Use paper trimmer or scissors to cut each sheet music page in half. Roll all half-page sheets into tubes from 1/2"-1" diameter; apply thin bead of white glue along length of tube to secure paper edge. Note: To ensure uniform sizes and save time, wrap papers around dowels.
- Cut tubes into a variety of lengths from 3-1/2"-7". Use glue gun to secure tubes to foam wreath. Keep tube ends around wreath opening even to create smooth circle; refer to photo.
- Fold ribbon in half to create a long, thin V shape. Glue V shape to back of wreath to create hanger. Glue florals to wreath as desired.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.