Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "In this tutorial you will learn how to create 3D Layered mandala owl perfect for creating a 3D layered art for home. This paper craft project requires a digital cutting machine like Cricut, Silhouette or Brother ScanNCut. You can get the free layered SVG file for the owl on my blog. The tutorial also includes secrets to make the best-layered art with clean cuts. I’ve also covered the type of cardstock I use for creating layered arts using SVG designs from my store. With these tips and some cardstock you will be able to make a gorgeous artwork in no time. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Electronic cutting machine (Cricut/Silhouette)
Medium – Heavyweight Cardstock
Fine point blade
4 mm Foam Squares
Visit my blog to get the free layered SVG cut file for the owl layered paper art.
Download the FREE layered owl mandala SVG from the VIP library.
Open Cricut Design Space. Click on the “+” sign to start a new project, opening up a blank canvas. Click on upload. Locate the file on your computer and upload it to Cricut Design Space.
Select the file from the library and insert the file on the canvas, resize the file to your needs. You can resize it to cut on a 12×12 cardstock or if you're using an A4 or letter-sized paper, you can reduce the size to 7.5" in width. Once you're happy with the size, click on “Make it”.
Load the paper in the machine and cut everything out. Follow the tips given above to get the best cuts.
After cutting everything, assemble the layers together based on the image included in the SVG package.
Use foam squares between the layers to create a 3D effect.
Place the 3D art in a shadow box and use it as a home decor or as a gift!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 17 Fantastic Free Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- 16 Mandala Coloring Pages
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- Free Printable Zoo Scavenger Hunt
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home