How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Like other amphibians, the frog lives both on land and in water. The skin of frogs is smooth and slippery, and is attached to the body in only a few places, that is, the frog is, as it were, dressed in a loose robe. Four times a year the frogs “change clothes” - change their skin. The fact is that frogs breathe both lungs and skin, and their skin is bare and covered with mucus, so if the mucus dries up, the frog will die. The paper frog is one of the most beloved children's crafts. Because the craft can be quickly and easily folded, and the paper frog actually jumps funny."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- A sheet of colored paper
- Felt pen
Take a sheet of paper measuring 22 * 28 cm.
Make a square from a rectangular sheet. From the corner, fold the sheet diagonally.
Cut off the part that turned out to be superfluous.
Fold the paper square along one diagonal and then along the other.
Make folds as shown in the photo.
Fold a square sheet in half.
Bend one corner.
Bend the sheet in the opposite direction.
Do the same with the second side. Get fold lines.
Rotate the sheet 90 degrees clockwise.
Fold the upper left side towards the center (as shown in the photo)
Repeat the previous point with the other side.
Bend the left side inward.
Bend the right side inward.
Fold along the fold lines to form a triangle at the top.
Fix the resulting triangle.
Rotate the sheet 180 degrees (triangle down).
Repeat steps 11 - 16. Get a baseline.
Raise the left corner in the indicated direction.
Bend this corner according to the photo.
Raise and bend the remaining 3 corners (similar to steps 20-21)
Rotate the craft 90 degrees.
Bend the frog's leg up.
Bend back the remaining 3 legs (similar to step 23).
Bend the craft in half with the joints outward.
Unbend and turn over the craft.
The fold line is horizontal.
Rotate the craft 90 degrees.
Bend the right corner to the center of the fold line.
Bend the bottom corner in the indicated direction.
Lock the fold.
Bend the upper corner in the same way and turn the craft with the frog's head up.
Bend the craft in half and fix the fold.
Turn the craft with the frog's head down and press the fixed fold to the frog's legs.
Fix the zipper fold.
Draw the eyes. The frog is ready!
NotesWatch a video on how to make a jumping paper frog.
Making a jumping paper frog takes 20 minutes.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- How To Make Paper Flowers On The Wall?
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Tree?
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- LED Dripping Pillar Candles
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse
- DIY Paper Ornament
- Whimsical Cuties Coloring Book Pages
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home