Faux Stained Glass Coloring Book Pages
Convert completed coloring book pages into stained glass wonders with this unique paper craft idea.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Are you a fan of the coloring book craze? Not sure what to do with your finished artwork? Use a simple technique to turn a coloring page into faux stained glass to display in a window. This simple technique from childhood turns an adult or child's coloring pages into beautiful faux stained glass."
Transform your completed adult coloring book pages into brand new and stunning paper crafts when you learn how to make faux stained glass. This DIY craft tutorial shows you how to use completed coloring sheets to create a lovely butterfly craft idea. Use products you already have tucked away in your kitchen cabinet to make this sunny and delicate craft project idea. This unexpected idea would be a fantastic paper craft idea to try out with older elementary and middle school students, as well.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Completed Lesisure Arts coloring book page
- Vegetable oil
- Cotton ball
Trim your completed coloring page to the desired size and place it upside down on the newspaper.
Moisten the cotton ball with the oil and rub it all over the back of the design. Add more oil as needed.
Turn the coloring page right side up and place it on a clean section of newspaper. Allow it to sit until all excess oil has been absorbed, moving it as necessary.
Use dark tape to attach the design to a window. Instant stained glass!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Coloring Pages for the Soul
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Valentine's Day Printable
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- Newspaper Planter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Valentine's Day Card Is Simply All Heart
- Tips For Using Water Brushes In Watercoloring
- 24 Galentine's Day Crafts
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home