Faux Stained Glass Coloring Book Pages
Convert completed coloring book pages into stained glass wonders with this unique paper craft idea.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Are you a fan of the coloring book craze? Not sure what to do with your finished artwork? Use a simple technique to turn a coloring page into faux stained glass to display in a window. This simple technique from childhood turns an adult or child's coloring pages into beautiful faux stained glass."
Transform your completed adult coloring book pages into brand new and stunning paper crafts when you learn how to make faux stained glass. This DIY craft tutorial shows you how to use completed coloring sheets to create a lovely butterfly craft idea. Use products you already have tucked away in your kitchen cabinet to make this sunny and delicate craft project idea. This unexpected idea would be a fantastic paper craft idea to try out with older elementary and middle school students, as well.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Completed Lesisure Arts coloring book page
- Vegetable oil
- Cotton ball
Trim your completed coloring page to the desired size and place it upside down on the newspaper.
Moisten the cotton ball with the oil and rub it all over the back of the design. Add more oil as needed.
Turn the coloring page right side up and place it on a clean section of newspaper. Allow it to sit until all excess oil has been absorbed, moving it as necessary.
Use dark tape to attach the design to a window. Instant stained glass!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
- Free Printable Note Cards
- Dollar Store DIY Dream Catcher
- Paper Mache Bowl
- Mini Paper Baskets
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Watercolor DIY Coasters
- Faux Stained Glass Coloring Book Pages
- 17 Fantastic Free Printable Paper Dolls
- Mandala Flowers Coloring Page
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home