DIY Pressed Flower Cards
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Send your garden to your loved ones with DIY Pressed Flower Cards. Even if you don't have a flower press, you can still make these elegant homemade cards by pressing the blooms between two pieces of wood. The craft simply explains how to press flowers and how to press them onto the card. Your friends and family will be delighted to see this delicate and handmade card in their mailbox. As your garden blooms this summer, be sure to show off your green thumb and crafting skills with this free and easy craft.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- Tiffany Flapper Capper
- Salty The Seal
- Bath Mitt With Soap Pocket
- Home With Yarn Punch Needle
- Nutrition Game
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home