Cut Or Print Then Cut With Cricut
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Are you a Cricut user that has struggled with understanding the difference between a Print then Cut Project and a Cut only project? If so, this is the perfect tutorial for you. Cricut Design space allows you to save your images and projects as a cutting project/image or as a Print the Cut project/image. This tutorial will help you to understand the difference between the two and help you determine which is right for your needs."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Color Yourself Calm Mandala
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Printable Monthly Planner Page
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Pressed Flower Paper Lanterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- DIY Halloween Bat Candy Tubes
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Paper Mache Bowl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home